The Tri X-Speed II shoes offer the technology you need to take on the world of triathlon at a price that won’t bust your budget. The reinforced nylon outsole provides excellent rigidity and is combined with the Ergo Air® blue insole for a patented ventilation system that channels air from the front all the way through the back of the shoe, keeping your feet cool and aerated. Inside the shoe cup, a HRS-80 retention system keeps you heel firmly in place. A wide strap at the heel lets you easily pull the shoes on for a fast and efficient transition, and the Power Flex system is a velcro strap that enhances support without pressure points and is reversed to facilitate closure while on the bike.
Available from 36 - 50 Euro
The Tri X-Speed II shoes offer the technology you need to take on the world of triathlon at a price that won't bust your budget.
- Ergo Air® II reinforced nylon outsole with patented multivent system: Provides excellent rigidity and increased ventilation
- HRS-80: Provides heel support
- Reversed velcro closure with Power Flex system:Enhances support without pressure points
- Strap at heel for easier transition
- Cool Stuff insole with improved arch support and ventilation
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD-SL, SPD, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 10 oz/285 g