The next generation of TT helmets is here. A true revolution in aerodynamic helmets, designed to be faster than the competition. The P-09 helmet utilizes the innovative technology of the Vorttice helmet with improved aerodynamics, improved ventilation, and an improved lens system. The frontal surface is reduced to a minimum, making the helmet more compact. The inferior part of the tail is reversed for a better airflow at the shoulders, and a Speed Port allows air that enters at the front of the helmet to exit through vents behind the ears and release any pressure. A better vent position combined with additional and deeper evacuation channels allow a better airflow for an improved ventilation. The improved lens system includes a visor that lifts up for a fast and easy transition, and that can be easily removed using just one hand.
S: 52 - 56 cm
M: 56 - 59 cm
L: 59 - 62 cm
The next generation of TT helmets is here: a true revolution in aerodynamic helmets, designed to be faster than the competition.
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063*
- Vents: 4
- Weight: 12.4 oz/350 g
- In-Mold construction
- Evacuation channels: Moisture evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking.
- Golf ball effect: Texturized surface on the front of the helmet helps achieve better laminar airflow.
- Spiderlock® Pro TT: Helmet stabilizing system featuring a polymer neck support. It can be easily tightened on the head using only one hand thanks to its dented anti-slip wheel, and its inclination can be adjusted to several positions.
- Pro-lock divider: Small and light cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position.
- Retractable ear: The retractable ear flaps open and close smoothly and effortlessly for a fast and easy transition without compromising the helmet's aerodynamics
- Icefil padding: Keeps your head cool.
- P-09 lens included: Color 7F7