Who said cycling gloves had to be hot, stuffy and annoying? Thanks to a perforated palm with Biogel® padding, X-shaped ventilation with patented Ergo Air® concept and a Power Mesh stretchable upper hand, the Biogel® RX-V gloves offer a well-padded cycling glove that will efficiently absorb vibrations and reduce pressure on your hands, with the comfort and breathability you need to keep them on throughout your ride.
S / M / L
The women's Biogel RX-V gloves efficiently absorb vibrations and reduce pressure while providing long-lasting comfort and breathability.
- Upper hand: Power mesh - Spandex
- Palm: Amara
- Perforated palm and Biogel padding: More breathable, reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces hand fatigue, provides better flexion
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- Velcro-adjustable ergonomic cuff: Custom fit without pressure
- X-Vent ventilation with patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature
- ErgoAir® Zone
- 3 mm / 5 mm Biogel® Padding