QUITE POSSIBLY THE MOST POWERFUL, YET LEGAL, NATURAL SUPPLEMENT AVAILABLE
- Individual Sachet 44g - 2 servings
- 20 Sachet Refill Box - 40 servings
A unique formulation, FiT BetaAccelerator Mk2™ provides particularly effective support for intensive sprint exercise (e.g.; track & field events, time trials, rugby, swimming, or training which is aimed at raising the aerobic threshold (e.g.; spinning sessions, intervals, fartlek). It is also a very good booster for stop-go sports such as rugby and football, or as a pre-workout booster for gym sessions.
FiT BetaAccelerator Mk2™ contains elements of Advanced Creatine HP, PLUS Beta-Hydroxy Beta-Methylbutyrate (HMB), Glutamine & Taurine, as well as phosphates and alkalizers and anti-oxidants, all of which function synergistically through the following mechanisms.
The Dextrose in the formula is a rapidly absorbed high glycemic index carbohydrate which fuels the normal glucose metabolism. This assists with starting the session and maintaining the energy output needed to exercise effectively. Once the aerobic threshold is crossed the anaerobic energy mechanism comes into play, which requires intramuscular stores of phosphocreatine (PCr). The creatine (assisted by the dextrose, taurine & alpha lipoic acid) in the formula helps to maximize these PCr levels in the muscle and thus ensures efficient ATP metabolism for prolonged sprints. It also assists with protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, both of which lead to improved muscle growth and speed.
However, during anaerobic exercise lactic acid accumulates in the muscle, limiting the time that maximum effort can be maintained. For this reason Sodium Citrate, Bicarbonate and Phosphates are also included to help alkalize the body and improve tolerance to lactic acid, working synergistically with the creatine to enable longer anaerobic sprint efforts to be maintained. This maximizes the quality of the training session, accelerating overall performance improvement.
Lastly, exercise of this nature generally causes muscle tissue damage. The HMB in the formula is designed to maximize the strength gains as well as limit post-exercise muscle catabolism (tissue breakdown). HMB is also believed to assist with improving VO2 Max, and may also enhance immune system function.
FiT BetaAccelerator Mk2™ is therefore a highly effective aid for all serious athletes seeking to improve sprint capacity and maximize their VO2 max.
The powerful anti-catabolic effect makes FiT BetaAccelerator Mk2™ indispensable for athletes competing in multi day events such as cycle tours. Alpha lipoic acid is an exceptional powerful anti-oxidant, with the unique ability to "recycle" and enhance the performance of other strong anti-oxidants such as Vitamins C and E, of vital importance for daily training endurance athletes.
- Particularly suited to short duration, high intensity, exercise sessions of less than one hour
- Fuels aerobic and anaerobic energy systems for interval type training and stop-go sports or variable pace sports
- Exceptional lactate tolerance assists threshold training
- Powerful Anti-Catabolic action (helps prevent muscle cell breakdown) - reduces muscle soreness
- Accelerates training improvement & Improves Athletic Performance
- Helps improve VO2 Max
- Improves protein synthesis
- Potent anti-oxidant properties protect against free radical damage
- Helps improve Strength (Power-to Weight ratio)
- Steroid Free
NOTE: FiT BetaAccelerator Mk2™ sachets contain TWO servings
1 serving = 22g = 1/2 sachet = 2 x 10ml scoops – one for
NORMAL USE: SHORT DURATION EVENTS (LESS THAN 2 HOURS)
- Best results are obtained if taken whenever particularly hard exercise (sprint / strength training / racing / matches) is undertaken. Especially effective during multi-day events. Race / Match boosting (extra lactate tolerance).
- Mix 2 scoops with 200ml fruit juice (or water if you can handle the taste!) about 15 to 20 minutes before training or competition. A second dose should be taken about 30 to 60 minutes after the exercise session. This may be split up during the day and taken with food if stomach discomfort experienced.
LONG DURATION EVENTS (LONGER THAN 2 HOURS)
- In longer events FiT BetaAccelerator Mk2™ should be combined with FiT CarboSupreme™ or FIT CarboTrain™. It is suggested that ½ a serving (i.e. 1 scoop or a quarter of a sachet) of FiT BetaAccelerator Mk2™ is mixed into each 750 ml bottle of FiT CarboSupreme™ or FiT CarboTrain™. This delivers a slower, more consistent supply of FiT BetaAccelerator Mk2™, which will not provide such an intensive energy boost, but will be more suited to the demands of longer events.
- It is important to experiment first during training / non-important races first before using for important races - see Cautions below. An alternative method of using FiT BetaAccelerator Mk2™ for longer events is to take 1 serving (2 scoops or 1/2 sachet) 15 -30 minutes before the ride and put a similar size dose into your last bottle of FiT CarboSupreme™ (or FiT CarboTrain™) for use in the last hour of the event.
- VO2 Max Improvement - Use continuously for up to 3 weeks while concentrating on speed training. Take 2 scoops (1/2 sachet) before training, and 2 scoops (1/2 sachet) 60 minutes after training. Simultaneous use of FiT DuraTrain™ and / or FiT CarboTrain™ is recommended.
Cautions for Pre Race boosting
- It is important to EXPERIMENT (especially long races), or restrain yourself (don't overdo things!) in the early stages of events longer than 2 hrs, until you have established the ideal dosage which suits you. It is also important to drink at least 750ml of fluid per hour. Do not dehydrate!
- Mild stomach discomfort may sometimes be experienced on higher doses. This can usually be prevented by taking FiT BetaAccelerator Mk2™ with a snack or meal, or by breaking up your dosage into smaller portions. Again the rule is to experiment first.
Persons with heart arrhythmia must not use FiT BetaAccelerator Mk2™