PUREST, HIGHEST QUALITY, PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE, CREATINE AVAILABLE,
ULTRA-MICRONISED TO FiT's RIGOROUS STANDARDS
- 60 x 5g Sachets
WHAT IS CREATINE?
Creatine occurs naturally in the human body where it is produced by the liver, pancreas & kidneys. It is also present in raw meat and fish, and also in certain other animal products. It is stored in the muscles as phosphocreatine (PCr) where it's purpose is to support the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), which in turn, supplies the energy (or fuel) needed for muscle function. During rapid, high intensity exercise, ATP is consumed, and a waste product called ADP (adenosine diphosphate) is formed. However the PCr is able to reconstitute the ADP back into ATP where it can again be used as muscle fuel! Of course the PCr is itself consumed during this process, which is where creatine supplementation comes in.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
EFFECTIVE supplementation with a high quality ultra-micronised creatine (beware of harmful imitations!) can increase the concentration of intra-muscular PCr by between 20 and 50%. This is extremely important to athletes who tend to expend short bursts of explosive energy, such as sprinters, football and rugby players, since reduced levels of PCr are a limiting factor in high intensity exercise. Creatine supplementation has been shown to increase speed in short to medium distance events, and significantly reduce recuperation time. Many university studies have shown that correct, high quality, creatine supplementation also increases lean body mass and measurable strength. There are various mechanisms through which this occurs. Because creatine boosts energy, workout duration can be increased, and because it decreases recovery time, more frequent workouts are possible. Creatine supplementation is also believed to assist with protein synthesis, which improves muscle cell growth. Cell hydration also appears to be improved resulting in greater cell volumising effects, another important benefit for body builders.
WHO SHOULD USE PERFORMANCE CREATINE?
Creatine holds the most benefits for athletes such as rugby players, sprinters, football players, swimmers, hockey players, squash, martial arts, body builders and in fact anyone who wishes to increase sprint ability, shorten recovery time, gain muscle and increase strength. Latest studies have shown that creatine can also have a beneficial effect on heart muscle so may assist persons recovering from certain types of cardiac illness.
HOW TO USE FIT PERFORMANCE CREATINE™
Creatine absorption into the muscle is closely associated with glucose metabolism, and is improved by the secretion of insulin. This can be stimulated by taking FiT Performance Creatine™ together with 200 ml of a sweetened, sugar (sucrose/glucose) containing drink, (NOT unsweetened fruit juice!) or a serving of a specialized carbohydrate supplement like FiT CarboSupreme™. FiT Performance Creatine™ is most effective taken on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and directly after training.
- Purest, highest quality, pharmaceutical grade, creatine available, ultra-micronised to FiT's rigorous standards
- Improved Athletic Performance
- Accelerated Power Gain
- Rapid Lean Mass Gain
- Assists Nitrogen Retention
- Guaranteed Purity
LOADING PHASE: (first 4 to 5 days only)
- Bodyweight less than 80 kg -1 sachet (5g) 3 times daily
- Bodyweight 80 to 100 kg - 1 sachet (5g) 4 times daily
- Bodyweight greater than 100 kg -1 sachet (5g) 5 times daily
- Bodyweight less than 80 kg -1 sachet (5g) once daily
- Bodyweight 80 to 100 kg -1 sachet (5g) 2 times daily
- Bodyweight greater than 100 kg -1 sachet (5g) 2 - 3 times daily
- Do not exceed recommended dosages
- Drink approximately 2 litres of water per day
- Fruit juice does NOT effectively improve creatine absorption
- FiT Performance Creatine does not dissolve very easily in cold fluids so make sure you mix it around well and drink while the micro crystals are still in suspension
- Since Creatine assists with building lean mass (muscle) and protein is required to build muscle, the greatest benefits will be obtained (especially if your goal is strength or muscle building), by augmenting FiT Performance Creatine with a good protein supplement such as Blue-Print Protein or Dominator Protein
WE’LL GUIDE YOU IN GETTING STARTED!